Due to technical issues we had on our server, we had to start our Tom’s EA campaign over. It’s unfortunate because after yesterday the account would be up nicely after some draw down it had. Anyway, we started the EA again at World Pro FX on a demo server October 16th 2011. We started with the same $5000 and we are only trading to pairs versus five. After talking with the crew at Tom’s workshop he suggested for a $5,000 account that we only trade two pairs. As the account increases so can the amount of pairs. This helps with risk management of course.
So, right now we are trading only the EURUSD and GBPUD.
Here is a look at our account at MyFXBook.com right now. This is constantly updated every 5 minutes, so it is best to see it on the other site then me writing it here since it will be outdated. However, the account is up over 1.7% in two days. This is great considering it just runs without any interaction. Overall I’ve been very impressed with the stability of the EA. At first when they were beta testing it did have some bugs. Now, the thing is pretty rock solid. As long as our server stays up, we should be able to keep updating you. We may even have to look into a Forex VPS setup.